[imp] I need help !!!

Tomas Tichacek Tomas.Tichacek at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 6 23:19:57 PDT 2003

I am using horde 2.2, imp 3.2, turba 1.1,  php 4.2.1 with
every php modules ok,

Every time I try to see a word doc using imp it works good but not
for the pictures. I noticed that at unix prompt wvHtml  work without
that problem.

When I use Imp to see the same document the log generated at
httpd-error.log is :

/home/httpd/posta/horde/imp/mswordgwf6GO0.jpg

gwf6GO0 = generate number

I also notice that the mswordgwf6GO0.jpg is in my /tmp dir and not
where imp are trying to read as we can see in the log.

Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem ?
thank
karel