[imp] undefined property in IMP IMAP mailbox search

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Tue Jul 8 09:25:45 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I noticed in the IMP options you could do some filtering, when I try that,
and click on "Apply Filters", I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined property: _pop3 in
/var/wwwroot/htdocs/horde/lib/IMAP/Search.php on line 116

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _searchmailbox() in
/var/wwwroot/htdocs/horde/lib/IMAP/Search.php on line 123

I'm using IMAP (Courier-IMAP).
PHP 432
IMP 4.0 CVS
Horde 3.0 CVS

I don't use POP3 at all, so I'm a bit confused on this error saying
something about an undefined property called _pop3

Does someone have a clue what the problem is?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis