[imp] Intermittant missing folders.

Mike Hilty mikeh at trilogygrafx.com
Wed Jul 9 09:48:14 PDT 2003

Okay, I was able to figure out how to fix this, but the symptoms of this issue
are pretty confusing.

For some reason, Horde and Imp were completely ignoring the preferences stored
in the MySQL database.

I tried deleting the user account Horde is using from the MySQL database, and
tried logging into Horde that way.  I didn't even get a DB connect error...  It
just logged me in.

I went back into the MySQL console, and re-added the horde user.  Restarted
Apache, and voila.  Preferences are working again.

This is all coming out of the released code (Horde 2.2.3, Imp 3.2), running on
a fairly standard backend (Apache 2.0.46, PHP 4.3.1, and MySQL 3.23.44).

Just to keep you posted.

Thanks,
Michael P. Hilty
Trilogy GraFX Enterprises, LLC.