[imp] Major email viewing problems

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Jul 9 16:23:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Todd Morrey <toddm at bdel.com>:

| Your suggestion sounds pretty likely, though the c-client came bundled
| with a new version of pine.  I will try rebuilding a different version
| of the c-client to see how well that helps.

I'm not sure if it is a problem with c-client per se, or if it is a problem
with the way that c-client and the PHP imap module work together.  It is
definitely certain combinations of the two that cause problems and come up
all the time.  The newest versions of PHP and c-client seem to work well
(PHP 4.3.2/4.3.3RC1 and imap-2003).

michael