[imp] Remove Certain Options

Rob Casey rob.casey at bluebottle.com
Wed Jul 9 16:06:05 PDT 2003

>   How can you remove certain Option items within the imp
> Options/Preferences page, like PGP and Fetchmail.
>I know how to remove the links in the taskbar, but not the options page.

Remove the corresponding array entries from horde/imp/config/prefs.php -
Alternatively, depending upon what you are disabling, you may want to
disable the functionality altogether (as opposed to the options link alone)
in which case you want to modify your conf.php file accordingly.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Casey
Technical Manager