[imp] Fwd: question about horde 3.0

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 9 22:50:25 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von pmeza at mafufo.com -----
    Datum: Wed,  9 Jul 2003 21:25:02 -0500
    Von: pmeza at mafufo.com
Antwort an: pmeza at mafufo.com
 Betreff: question about horde 3.0
      An: jan at horde.org

Hello!

first of all i want to thank the Horde team for your efforts. I am using
horde
on my server and very happy of it.

I have two questions.
1.When will the next stable release of Horde v3 and imp v4 will come out?

2.If i Download the newer stable releases (i have horde 2.1 and imp 3.2),
backup my config files, untar the files overwriting my installation and
restorung my config files will work ok?

Also, a suggestion other than question, there should be a Version history on
the horde website for the main projects.

I currently have Horde 2.1 and imp 3.2 and dont know what where the features
integrated on the new releases. If they are good i would take the time to
upgrade as i have it installed centralized on a web appliance with 30+
comercial websites.

Thanks!

Pedro Damian Meza Herrera

Jan.