[imp] Pls give me some idea -- Exchange Server

yaki yakichiu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:39:14 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am using apache2.0, php 4.3.0, with imp3.2 and sendmail=20

When my client copy the document from word to composer, then send a =
email to the other user that are using Exchange server ..=20

I get this error message in the receiver ..

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached =
message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and =
then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.=20

Please kindly give me some idea to solve the problem

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

Yaki