[imp] strange folders problem

Marco Pirovano marco.pirovano at uni-bocconi.it
Mon Jul 14 06:59:29 PDT 2003

Hello,
first my environment: horde-2.2.3 and imp-3.2.1

I found this strange problem about folders creation and view.
For example, if I create a folder:

I open "Folder Navigator" view from menu bar, than I create a folder like:

    aaa bbb.ccc        note the space between aaa and bbb, it's important

I can see this new folder both in "Folder Navigator" and also
selecting the folder and open it with pressing on "Open Folder".

Than, if I create a new folder, always from "Folder Navigator":

    aaa.ddd

I can't see it in "Folder Navigator" but it is visible in the menu bar and I
can open it with "Open Folder".

Is it right ?

Thanks.
Ciao,
Marco

* Marco Pirovano
* Universita' Bocconi - Area Sistemi Informatici e Telematici
* Piazza Sraffa, 15 20136 Milano
* Tel. +39-025836.3173  Fax. +39-025836.3160