[imp] Fwd: I need your help

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 16 08:35:52 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von mounesm.kayyali at mail.sy -----
    Datum: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:11:30 +0300
    Von: Mounes Kayyali <mounesm.kayyali at mail.sy>
Antwort an: mounesm.kayyali at mail.sy
 Betreff: I need your help
      An: jan at horde.org

Hello Mr. Jan,

Sorry for troubling you, but no one to help me fast.

I have problem.

Now is holiday, and my support team is off.
I have 12 servers, one of them using horde with Plesk (IMP 2.7.7), and
on this server some sites related to UN.

When any one try to login IMP show error incorrect username or password
or timeout,
Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Mounes