[imp] bad decoding of some subjects in imp

COMBES Julien julien.combes at i-carre.net
Thu Jul 17 07:30:47 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with the decoding of some subjects in imp. I don't known
if it's the right place to ask this question or if it's better to ask on
i18n list...

I use fr_FR language support. Most subjects appears correctly with
spécials characters like é,è,à, but some of them appears coded like this :
é. It seems that these subjects are not translated in charset of the imp
page.
The messages which cause problem are coded like this :
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?R=C3=A9ponse_automatique_=3A_test_?=

I didn't find any solutions to view them correctly.
Did I miss something in my configuration ? Is there a way to solve this
problem ?

I use on a debian woody :
 - imp 3.2.1
 - horde 2.2.3