[imp] Usupported charset.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Thu Jul 17 09:54:06 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have finally gotten around to set up Horde/IMP on my Mandrake Linux box. It all works fine so
far except for the error message on top of the page for a lot of e-mail I receive:

"Warning: htmlspecialchars() [function.htmlspecialchars]: charset `US-ASCII' not supported,
assuming iso-8859-1 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php on line 41"

I just can't figure out how to get rid of it. I am not too good on localization and character settings,
so help would be greatly appreciated.

--
//Christian

      "What if it all means something?"