[imp] Error trying to create filters in IMP 4.0 CVS

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Fri Jul 18 08:01:40 PDT 2003

Hi,

I get the error message below when I try to set a filter in IMP. I am using
IMP 4.0 CVS. The fitlers do get stored, but I do not think they work.

Warning: main(Net/Sieve.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No
such file or directory in /var/www/html/horde/ingo/lib/Driver/timsieved.php
on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'Net/Sieve.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/share/pear/') in
/var/www/html/horde/ingo/lib/Driver/timsieved.php on line 3

--
//Christian

    "What if it all means something?"