[imp] outlook express doesn't read headers properly

Rob rob2 at siklos.ca
Fri Jul 18 12:38:39 PDT 2003

Right, so the reason for my problem was the "folding" of headers described
in RFC 2822, and implemented in MIME:wrapHeaders().

It seems that Outlook Express doesn't like headers folded over CRLF (\r\n),
but it DOES work for headers folded over just CR (\n).  I know the RFC says
CRLF can be used, but I thought I'd just mention it.

Rob.