[imp] Addl Header In Message View

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Sun Jul 20 10:39:26 PDT 2003

I want to show some additional headers to messages I view, much like Date,
Subject, To, From, etc. are shown, I wanted to add in some custom ones.  I
checked in the config section of the admin faq, and found nothing, if I missed
it, please tell me to RTFM (a reference of where in TFM to R would be greatly
appreciated).

My specific example is that I want to see the spam headers added to my messages
by SpamAssassin.  There may be others, but that's all I want right now! :)

I looked through the code, found the .inc and .php where I could easily add
this, but then I ran into a problem.  All of the messages parsing (raw message)
only parsed headers defined in the PHP base code.  I could find nothing which
would take the raw message and parse out ALL of the headers.  Is there such an
animal in the Horde or Imp base framework code which I'm missing?  I poked
around, but didn't see anything.

I don't need this to be part of the config, but that would be nifty! :)  I'm
willing to hack it into my code for now, and let the real programmers make it
more extensible.

Any ideas?  Suggestions?  Recommendation?  Etc?  I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
-bk