[imp] IMP and UW IMAP pre-prod questions

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Jul 22 09:11:48 PDT 2003

It helps immensely.  As long as someone has confirmation that it works we will start testing it.  I think for the project that we are undertaking the horde / imp solution seems to have worked out well (with the exception of the uw-imap which is of course not under their control).

Thanks for all of the help.  I doubt that I'll need more in the future as this app seems to work well without any mod's (as compared to many other solutions we have testing :).

Gary Smith