[imp] The content of the Subject field showed in the message in IMP 3.1

Stanley Yuen Stanley at itsc.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Jul 23 21:31:31 PDT 2003

Dear all,

We use IMP 3.1 here.   Occasionally I used IMP to read some e-mails sent
from MS Outlook (or Outlook Express) and found that the message subject was
blank.   But the content of the original subject showed in the 1st line of
the message.   This was an example:

Message Header  (all e-mail addresses here were replaced by xxxxx for the
sake of privacy)