[imp] IMP Functionality

Ghost pplanetmars at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 22:52:38 PDT 2003

Hello All,

I have been able to get IMP working. But all I can do
is send and check mails, nothing else.

1. How can I get it to show the user's full name in
the Identity bar so it can appear in mails?
2. How can I get the address book to work so it could
show other user's email addresses in the same domain?
3. How can Sent-Items and other folders be viewed?

Postfix + Courier-IMAP + MySQL for mail delivery. IMP
accesses mails thru Courier-IMAP. Users details are
stored in MySQL database. If there is any
documentation pointing to full configuration of this
combination, I'll be glad to be pointed to it.

Thank you.