[imp] Help with installation problem

Jim jamesbremer at charter.net
Mon Jul 28 09:02:06 PDT 2003

Looking at the archives, I see a reference that says for this problem
registry.php is out of date.  Solution says to look at registry.php.dist.  I
pulled the Horde package down as a deb distribution.  I'm assuming
registry.php.dist is a patch??  Can I download this by itself from someplace
or do I need to download either patch-imp-3.2-3.2.1.gz or
patch-horde-2.2.2-2.2.3.gz?   Thanks.

Debian 2.2.19
Apache 1.3.27.0-2
Exim 3.36-6