[imp] neither download attachments, nor view message source

Leonardo Fogel leonardofogel at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jul 28 14:17:39 PDT 2003

<marcius.dellano at datacore.com.br> wrote:

> This is because by default, PHP limits the maximum
> size of an uploaded file to 2MB.
> You can change that in the php.ini file by modifying
> the value of directive
> 'upload_max_filesize'.

Thank you for the reply, Marcius.

I have already added this directive to php.ini:
php_value upload_max_filesize 6000000
It have not worked, however.

But, I am afraid this directive works for uploads
only. The problem I have is related to downloads.

Please, let me known if you have any suggestions.
Regards.