[imp] Search within Addressbook and Turba installed

ES enno_schulz at gmx.net
Mon Jul 28 15:40:57 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm using Lotus Domino 5.06a as my mailserver, this supports LDAP.
I'm using IMP 3.2 and HORDE 2.2 from the stable release.

Now I'm going to send my mails and when using the addressbook in the
compose-window, then I get the following strange behaviour with german
umlauts:

Searching in the LDAP-Addressbook on my domino-server with a
searchcriteria like Müller produces Frank Müller for example.

Searching in the LDAP-Addressbook on my domino-server with a blannk
searchcriteria produces a list of all entries, but ALL of the german
umlauts are somewhat escaped.

Anyone around who could explain and tell a workaround to get the umlauts
shown correctly?

Greetings from northern Germany
Enno