[imp] just mark filtered messages as deleted

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Mon Jul 28 23:04:02 PDT 2003

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von Markus Krause <krause at biochem.mpg.de>:
> > is it possible to configure ingo that filtered email which were moved in
> > another folder are only marked as deleted and so are listed in the
> > message list
> > but of course striked out and with grey backround as if i deleted them by
> > hand?
>
> Choose a rule to mark the message as deleted?
sounds got, but where can i set up this? is this an option of ingo? i only found
"deliver to inbox", "deliver to mailbox" and "discard message". is this a
recent added feature? (our horde installation is a cvs snaphshot about 10 days
ago)

 regards
    markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry    phone: +49-89-8578-2825
Computing Center

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de