[imp] IMP 3.2.1/HORDE 2.2.3 spelling checker issue. HELLLP!

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Mon Jul 28 23:33:52 PDT 2003

>  Can you verify that it doesn't work even if you disable safe_mode?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

It works when safe_mode is off.

But I don't like turning off safe_mode.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

OK, I can do it just for the webmail app, but still...

I don't like turning off safe_mode.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Chuck et al, maybe this should be in a FAQ?  This spelling checker stuff
must be a common source of alot of frustration.

Weird thing is, I can't get heads or tails about what exactly is causing the
problem when safe_mode's on.  I have the binary installed into safe_mode_bin
dir and the dictionaries/data-dirs are all a+rx

Maybe I need to do some "strace" action or something?

In case you missed it....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

=Lord Apollyon=