[imp] Zero Sized Reply

Fernando Maior fernando at araujo.com.br
Tue Jul 29 11:43:37 PDT 2003

I am very happy and thanked to all that answered my
asking for help.

I tried with squid and without squid. Same problem.
I changed the fields in php.ini and nothing.

>From all I did read on your mails, no one seemed to
realize that SquirrelMail, that uses the same
infrastructure services (imap, apache, squid, php,
linux), shows no error message like "Zero Sized
Reply". In fact, it runs smoothly. Fascinating.. (Spock
speaking :)

And I will NOT change to SquirrelMail, thanks :)
I installed it just for comparing it to Horde/IMP
in order to see if the problem is with infrastructure.

Because of that, I doubt the problem is a PHP problem.
Also, I doubt the problem is an apache or squid one.
I believe the best way to deal with that is just go
to the Horde/IMP site and open a new Bug Report :(

Thanks for all of you that dedicated some time of
your lifes to try and help me. I am open to new info,
but I feel like any help may come from the Source :)
The source code, of course :)

So, before going to the site and write down a bug
report, I will ask the Source and see if I can
figure out something. If so, I will come back to
the list to offer my little cents to all of you
that suffer from the same problem.

Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior
fernando at araujo.com.br
http://www.araujo.com.br
+55+31 3270-5886

AVISO--------------------------------------------
Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial ou privilegiada.
Se voce nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber
esta mensagem, nao pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informacoes
nela contidas ou tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes.
Se voce recebeu esta mensagem por engano, favor avisar o remetente
imediatamente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apagando-o.
Obrigado pela cooperacao.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based
on any information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.