[imp] IMP 3.2.1/HORDE 2.2.3 spelling checker issue. HELLLP!

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Tue Jul 29 13:11:28 PDT 2003

>  Check the following things:
> 1) In /etc/php.ini you have safe_mode_exec_dir = /some_dir/bin/php and
> the aspell binary is in that dir.

Already did that.

> 2) Restart apache so that php will get the new settings.

Done that many times. :)

> 3) In imp config you give the relative path of aspell binary to the
> safe_mode_exec_dir and NOT the full path.

I STARTED with that.  Then I put explicit paths.  I even did so for echo,
which is not explicitly clear, but looking through the source (and the
logfiles) you can see that echo is attempted as well as aspell.

>  If after that it doesn't work, you can continue GRRRRRRing...

I have it in an AIFF playing continuously.

=Lord Apollyon=