Fwd: Re: [imp] mark whole mailbox seen

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jul 30 08:00:33 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from martink-ml at gmx.net -----
    Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:06:10 +0200
    From: Martin Kaehmer <martink-ml at gmx.net>
 Subject: Re: [imp] mark whole mailbox seen
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hallo Chuck,

--On Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 08:11 -0400 Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
wrote:

> Quoting Martin Kaehmer <martink-ml at gmx.net>:
>
>> I just got the current horde/imp from cvs, and as far I can see till now
>> everything works fine. But I'm still missing a function in imp: is it
>> possible to mark all (not only the displayed) messages in a mailbox seen
>> with a few clicks?
>
> No.

that's n short answer :o) anyway, do you consider this feature as useful?
It would implement kind of 'catch up' function.

I myself have no idea of the horde internals and I'm defenetly not a great
php-coder. But as far as I have seen the needed function shouldn't be that
different from emptyMailbox (Message.php). If I try to write a patch, would
you consider to adapt it?

cheers,
Martin

----- End forwarded message -----