[imp] Zero Sized Reply

Caylan Van Larson caylan at cs.und.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:27:30 PDT 2003

Afternoon all,

Let's start this email off right with some good ol' TGIF!

As you may have remembered Fernando and I were having some difficulty with
attachments.  However, our problems were not related.

I've come back to tell you why I could not send >1 attachments.  I later
found out through some testing that it was not the number of attachments
but the cumulative size.  After inserting alot of error_log('stub'), I
deduced that it was NOT horde/imp/php/apache/vfs/mysql...

My problem was with imapproxy.  That little <explative deleted>.

I don't know what was/is wrong with it, but I'm just going to drop it
until a new version gets released.  If there is some kind of debug someone
wants from me, feel free to email me off-list.

btw: you guys rule.

Caylan Van Larson
Unix Administrator - Systems Team Member
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
caylan at cs.und.edu
701-777-6151 (work)