[imp] Apache segfaults due to error in Horde.php logMessage()

Magnus Nordseth magnun at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Aug 1 17:51:36 PDT 2003

Jan Schneider:

> This has been fixed in CVS already.

What about releasing 3.2.2 of imp where this is fixed? I think most people
wants to run the stable version, not cvs, and if one discover a bug in the
stable version which makes it unstable, it should be fixed and a new
version should be tagged as stable.

When I upgrade from one version of imp to another, I never use cvs because
I expect the released version to be more mature.

I don't suggest a new releas for every bug that is fixed, but I consider a
segfaulting apache a quite serious problem.

--
Magnus Nordseth