[imp] New Pref / Options Link?

Rob Casey rob.casey at bluebottle.com
Sun Aug 3 02:40:57 PDT 2003

At 11:45 PM 2003-08-02 -0400, Lee wrote:
>Hey All,
>Im wondering if anyone out there has figured out a way to add a new option
>to the options page that links to an arbitrary url? We have some custom
>service related options that we would like to appear in the options menu.

Update horde/imp/config/prefs.php with something similar to the following:

$prefGroups['setup_wizard'] = array
(
     'column'    =>  _("Spam Protection"),
     'label'     =>  _("Setup Wizard"),
     'desc'      =>  _("Four step set-up wizard."),
     'url'       =>  'bluebottle_wizard.php?group=setup_wizard',
     'members'   =>  array('')
);

Regards,
Rob