[imp] Apache segfaults due to error in Horde.php logMessage()

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Sun Aug 3 20:14:35 PDT 2003

> ... this is bull. IMP can't cause a segfault. If there are segfaults,
> it's a PHP bug.

Absolutely.  Given an "isolating execution environment" which PHP is, it is
clearly within the responsibility of PHP to handle all exceptional
conditions properly within its own API/environment.

Any (otherwise valid) PHP function or expression which causes a segfault is
PHP's defect.

I am not seeing these segfaults, and I have what I would THINK to be a
fragile (read: BLOATED) PHP configuration.  Can we see a show of hands with
a basic summary of OS/compiler/PHP-version/etc for the folks who ARE seeing
these segfaults?

=Lord Apollyon=