[imp] Apache segfaults due to error in Horde.php logMessage()

Gonzalo Servat gs at webtastic.com.au
Sun Aug 3 23:17:47 PDT 2003

On 3/08/2003 11:09 PM -0700, Lord Apollyon wrote:

> And the winner for the most bloated PHP is....

[..snip..]

Yep, I know. As I said, I'm using the configure line that came with the src
RPM. I might spend an hour or two and remove all the crap I don't need.
Unfortunately it's not hard to remove something which breaks the
functionality of some PHP script on the server :)

> Even with all of this bloat, I do *NOT* see segfaults, if

Well, I don't get segfaults immediately either. Mine can take a day or two
but then they come in packs of 5 or so :)

> However, I *DO* see:
>
> PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session
> side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the
> session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data,
> unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and
> this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn
> to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

I don't see this.

Regards,
Gonzalo.