[imp] Title Change?

Caylan Van Larson caylan at cs.und.edu
Wed Aug 6 08:40:55 PDT 2003

Hi,

I had to change this yesterday (phb said so too ;)

If your using IMP as your auth mechanism for Horde you can make changes in
this file: horde/imp/login.php @ line # ~ 165

# $title = sprintf(_("Something :: %s"), ($registry->getMethod('auth/login') == 'imp') ? $registry->getParam('name', 'horde') : $registry->getParam('name'));
$title = "My New Title";

Hope this helps,

Caylan Van Larson
Unix Administrator - Systems Team Member
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
caylan at cs.und.edu
701-777-6151 (work)