[imp] What is the exposure with STYLE tags in the HTML viewer?

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Thu Aug 7 03:15:15 PDT 2003

> First of all there is this nice feature called JSSS (JavaScript Style
> Sheets) in NS 4.x, but let's forget about this funny anecdote from
> ancient web times.

Lovely.  What a wonderful "standard" - so numerous, so fragemented, so
arbitrary.  You could make a good living selling organised databases of what
works with which browser, and what doesn't.  You'd have to use a
subscription model because it changes by the month.

> The HTML view isn't opened in a separate window if you configured IMP to
> display them inline (bad idea!).

Mmmmmmmmmm, I think not.  I'll be leaving it the way it is.  I have it
filtered out completely for all of my users, but I allow it on my abuse desk
inbound role accounts.

=Lord Apollyon=