[imp] Access Denied Error

Frank Cafasso fcafasso at wagner.edu
Thu Aug 7 07:03:44 PDT 2003

We had the same problem and tracked it down to the common-footer.inc file
associated with each application (horde, turba, imp, etc..)  The file is
located in the templates directory of each application.  What we did, was empty
each of the common-footer.inc files and the errors dissappeared and everything
works fine.

Frank