[imp] IMP and default horde application question

Martin Jones mlj at sabreit.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 01:41:24 PDT 2003

> I have IMP as the default horde appication.  This all works great.
> Upon login, I am taken to my inbox and all is well.
>

> However when I log out and then right back in, I am instead presented
> with the summary IMP page that only shows how may messages I have and a
> link to my inbox.

I can confirm this behaviour. It does not affect me every logout, and
I've yet to track down the exact circumstances that cause the
behaviour, but I _can_ artificially generate the problem.

(I'm using the latest set of rpm packages (imp-3.2.1-1, horde-2.2.3-1,
turba-1.2-1...) on redhat 7.3.)

The problem seems to be that after logout the url for the login promp is
of the (appoximate) form:

https://wherever.org/imp/login.php&url=https%3A%2F%2Fatum.hq.eso.org%2Fhorde%2Flogin.php

you can also get the behaviour by going to the url
https://atum.hq.eso.org/horde/login.php.

> How to I change this so that I am taken right back to my Inbox after login
> back in?
>
> Thank you for the assistance.

It'd be nice if my users didn't see this behaviour when/if imp goes
live.

Thanks,

	Martin.