[imp] IMP and default horde application question

Martin Jones mlj at sabreit.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 02:14:13 PDT 2003

The confusing thing is that most times I see
'http://yoursite.com/imp/login.php?reason=logout' which works fine. I have
yet to trace what action it was that I did a couple of times which gave me
the 'url=...' ending to the login url.

> I notice the behaviour myself, but other than an ugly cosmetic issue, even
> my whiney users don't moan about it.

I agree it's a very minor issue, and nobody in my set of test users has
reported this quirk, but it's on my list of 'unresolved issues' -
expect an e-mail about the more important ones when I've finished going
through the list archives to make sure I don't 1) look stupid, 2) waste
everyone's time.

Thanks,

	Martin.