[imp] Layout Option

Martin Jones mlj at sabreit.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 05:19:56 PDT 2003

> > They wonder if IMP can be configured to display the currently viewed
> > message as a sub-frame below the 'INBOX' view. Much as the outlook
> > 'preview pane'. I can't see anything in the config files or list archives
> > to indicate it can be done... but I may be missing something.
>
> No.

Thanks,

	Martin.

P.S. As I said - I'm happy with 'no' as an answer. If the answer is
'yes, but only with a patch that's not supported by the core Horde/IMP
team' then I'm equally happy to tell the users 'no - not in a
long-term supportable manner'. To be fair they're not overly fussed, I
just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything obvious.