[imp] New Mail Popups in IMP 3.2.2-RC1

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Mon Aug 11 05:09:55 PDT 2003

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de:
>
> | Zitat von Jochen Roderburg <Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE>:
> |

> | > I have just made a test installation of the new Horde/Imp Release
> | Candidates
> | > and
> | > found a little bug:
> | > I get these New Mail Popup windows when new Mail arrives although the
> | > respective
> | > option is not set.
> |
> | Me too.
>
> OK - this should be fixed now.  Can someone verify this?
>
> michael

Sorry for a little delay, we had some climatic problems here and most of our
systems and services were not working at the end of last week.

I have copied the file imp/mailbox.php from a current imp snapshot into my test
installation and it works ok with this version, the New Mail Popup windows now
follow again the preference setting.
( $Horde: imp/mailbox.php,v 2.296.2.61 2003/08/07 09:32:11 jan Exp $ )

Thanks for a quick repair.

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg at rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany