[imp] IE 6.0 and move/delete problems

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Wed Aug 13 09:23:48 PDT 2003

Sorry to reply to my own post, but it now appears that this problem is not
strictly limited to IE6 and exhibits itself on other versions of IE (5.5)
as well.

Does anybody have an idea what *may* be causing this? Even a few starting
points would be helpful as I'm at a bit of a loss....

TIA,

-mp

* Myke Place (mp at xmission.com) [030806 16:09] spake thusly: