[imp] IMP and fetchmail plugin

Daniel Schmar ntnet001 at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 13 13:20:52 PDT 2003

Hello,

since a few weeks I'm using Horde/IMP on my Linux machine.
I've seen that there is an fetchmail plugin on the Horde CVS site.

So I've downloaded these files:

fetchmail.php, fetchmailprefs.php, Fetchmail.php and the template
files from fetchmail.

But I've some problems to get fetchmail running with IMP 3.2.1.

When I copy these files to my webserver directory and I start IMP I
get various errors.

Before I post my errors I would like to read an manual or so how to
implement the fetchmail plugin with imp but I've nothing found.

Where can I get informations how to install and configure the plugin?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Daniel Schmar