[imp] Mechanism to provide feedback during "SEND" operation possible?

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Thu Aug 14 04:31:59 PDT 2003

> Ehm, the page *is* closed once the message is sent, not sure what you
> mean.

No, not the compose window... I know that's closed.  I mean whatever-pop-up
"status" window in a proposed feedback mechanism.

The issue is that for slow (high latency more than low bandwidth) uplinked
users, they clink send, and see no response until the mailout succeeds or
fails with a status code, and THEN there's some visual sign of life.

=R=