[imp] Problem logging on with Imp-3.2.1 and Cyrus IMAPD-2.1.12

Leonard R Smith II lrsmith at umich.edu
Sun Aug 17 11:10:56 PDT 2003

Jan,
	thanks for the response the logs was not showing anything and I
found the IMP test.php and its showing a credentials problems. Kerberos 5
auth is enabled on the "new" IMAP server and our PHP/IMP compile seems to
be having problems with the K5 ccache crendentials. Our "old"
Cyrus 1.1.13 install only uses K4 and when I swithched to K4 on the
2.1.12 Cyrus imap it works fine.

So as I thought it is on my end and I'm looking at getting K5 integrated
with PHP. I'm currently installed phpkrb5.so which hopefully will address
the issue.

				Thanks again,
					Len