[imp] Re: HTML composition in non-IE browsers...

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Sun Aug 17 16:38:56 PDT 2003

> So IE compatibility an etched in stone requirement?  Even If code is
> submitted that works perfectly otherwise?

The Horde project in general appears to be as inclusive as reasonably
possible, but I don't think they'd be willing to sacrifice functionality in
the most dominant browser platform.

I'd imagine if a patch "filled in the holes" with respect to providing
functionality for non-IE browsers with no degredation of existing support
for IE browsers, it would be very warmly received.

=Apollyon=