[imp] Re-open Bug #1099

Alain Fauconnet alain at ait.ac.th
Mon Aug 18 02:12:00 PDT 2003

> > > Set magic_quotes_sybase to Off in php.ini.
> >
> > Bingo. That did it. Thanks. Is it anywhere in the docs/FAQs?  If  yes,
>
> Not sure.

Maybe it should ;-)

Also, if you have access to Bugzilla, would you mind adding
a comment to bug #1099? That would allow folks hit by this problem  to
find the solution there if they do a search  (besides  being  able  to
find in in the mailing list archives now). I'd do it myself if...

> > that has escaped me. Looks like a fresh install of PHP sets  this  one
> > to "on" by default.
>
> This is definitely not true. You can guess we had much more of such problems
> on the mailing lists/bugzilla if that was true.

Oops... sorry, I stand corrected here. The php.ini  on  that  box  isn't
that  "fresh".  It had been copied over from another box (that runs an
older IMP not having that particular string).

Sorry for the confusion.
_Alain_