[imp] Fwd: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hascapability() in ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Aug 18 13:27:59 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from emilioestevezz at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:34:20 +0000
    From: Emilio Ruben Estevez <emilioestevezz at hotmail.com>
 Subject: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hascapability() in ...
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi, maybe you can help me with this error im getting not just for imp, but
for any horde application. I mean if you try www.estudioviegas.com.ar/horde,
or /imp/index.php it keep telling that error, i read in some mails on the
net that it has to be with some authentication parameters but i can t find
the solution for it.  Can you help me with these??

Thanx.

Some info that must be taked in count:

# Im not using sendmail, i use postfix (i did the change that the
documentation tells me to, think that was putting smtp instead of sendmail
in config file)

#IMAP Server is up and running
#My box has Mandrake 9.1
#Postfix send and reciebe mails ok