[imp] Filters not applying

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at itol.com
Wed Aug 20 07:15:22 PDT 2003

Hey everyone,

I know I sent this one out yesterday, but that was before doing some
digging on MARC, and still I'm left scratching my head as to why when
the boxes are checked to apply message rules on refresh and on login,
the filters only apply whenever I edit the rules, then apply them.  I
looked around in the config files and could find nothing that cleared up
the reasoning behind this.  I was wondering if others had problems with
this, or if there is a workaround to get those boxes to apply?

Thanks,
Curt LeCaptain,
Systems Administrator,
Infinity Technology, Inc.