[imp] PHPA with Horde/Imp/Turba not working...

Cowle, Leon lcowle at lehman.com
Thu Aug 21 02:44:10 PDT 2003

Thanks Jan! Did you match up phpa exactly to the php version (cause I've got
phpa-for-php-4.2.1 running with php-4.2.2 which I got from ftp.horde.org)?

Otherwise I'll try to upgrade to php-4.3.0 and upgrade phpa accordingly to
see if that works.

Just thought I'd take a chance on this list, as it probably isn't a
horde/imp/turba issue.

Thanks anyways

--Leon.