[imp] Special characters in IMAP folder names

Chris Shaffer cat-imp at gesserit.net
Fri Aug 22 05:22:50 PDT 2003

> Can't reproduce this here, running 3.2.2-RC1

I'm using qmail 1.03 with Courier IMAP 2.1.1.  I installed Horde and IMP
from an RPM supplied by KRUD (www.tummy.com/krud).  I checked, and the rpm
they provide is imp-3.2.1-1.  With that, on RedHat 9, I consistently get
this message if an ampersand is in a folder name:
   Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on
line 519
   Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on
line 584
The subject line is:
   Re:
and the body of the message is:
   Quoting &lt;&gt;:

So, I guess the question is whether 3.2.1-1 is current.  If not, I suppose
I should be asking Tummy to update their distribution...right?

--
Chris Shaffer
cat-imp @ gesserit.net