[imp] CVS Head and Exchange Attatchments

Frank Reta frank at lag.net
Fri Aug 22 14:17:43 PDT 2003

Hi all:

Not completely sure if CVS Head discussions can be held here, if not,
please direct me where and I'll wander off over there.

So I just installed the latest Head installation of Horde and IMP in an
effort to see Excel/Word attatchments sent through an Exchange server.
This format (application/ms-tnef) is coming being read by IMP as a
winmail.dat file.  I checked the mime_drivers.php file under imp and
horde, and the array for that has been set to true.  I have an out of
the box installation of the Head and have not made any changes.  Can
anyone help me out with this?

Also, another reason I went with this build is because I needed to be
able to  see html inline emails.  This was supposed to work out of the
box from what I've read.  Emails sent in the html format with graphics
and such are not being rendered correctly (the code/link comes up, but
not the actual html content).  I'm under a tight deadline to get these
up and running.  Anyone have any thoughts?

--FR!