[imp] IMP doesn't save INBOX messages

Jeras Primož info at os-fa.com
Mon Aug 25 13:36:06 PDT 2003

Hello

I have a weird problem, and I have no idea where the problem might be in.
I've checked the config of Horde and Imp many times, but haven't found anything related to this.

When I click on INBOX button, IMP gets my mails, but only displays senders and subjects.
When I want to reload page, there is NO mail left there. Looks like IMP gets my mails, and deletes them at the same time.
I would presume that when IMP gets new mails, it saves them somewhere local, from where users can operate with their mails?
BTW, no errors at all in the Horde log.

IMP and Horde are both the latest, as well as the Apache and PEAR components, PHP 4.3.2.
My OS is Win2k. But I doubt, that has anything to do with it.

BTW, I use POP3 server.

RGDS, Primož