[imp] CVS Head and Exchange Attatchments

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Aug 27 09:46:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Frank Reta <frank at lag.net>:

| Hi all:
|
| Not completely sure if CVS Head discussions can be held here, if not,
| please direct me where and I'll wander off over there.
|
| So I just installed the latest Head installation of Horde and IMP in an
| effort to see Excel/Word attatchments sent through an Exchange server.
| This format (application/ms-tnef) is coming being read by IMP as a
| winmail.dat file.  I checked the mime_drivers.php file under imp and
| horde, and the array for that has been set to true.  I have an out of
| the box installation of the Head and have not made any changes.  Can
| anyone help me out with this?

Sounds like you have set:
$mime_drivers['imp']['tnef']['inline'] = true;
in IMP.  If so, the tnef files should be decoded.  In my personal
experience, 99% of those TNEF files don't contain anything so maybe that is
what you are experiencing.

| Also, another reason I went with this build is because I needed to be
| able to  see html inline emails.  This was supposed to work out of the
| box from what I've read.  Emails sent in the html format with graphics
| and such are not being rendered correctly (the code/link comes up, but
| not the actual html content).

In imp/config/mime_drivers.php:
$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

Not sure what you mean by :the code/link comes up, but not the actual html
content".

michael